top of page

Student & Training Visas


Student Visas

If you are an international student who would like to study in Australia, you might be interested in applying for a Student Visa (subclass 500). This visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to five years and study at an eligible education provider. You can also work part-time, travel in and out of Australia, and bring your family members with you. 


The subclass 500 visa is a student visa that lets you study a full-time course in Australia. You can also study more than one course on this visa, as long as they are in a package that leads to a higher qualification. 


To be eligible for the subclass 500 visa, you must meet certain requirements, such as: 

  • Be at least six years old.

  • Have a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an eligible education provider (or in some cases a Letter of Offer first).

  • Have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses, travel costs, and health insurance.

  • Have a valid passport.

  • Have health insurance that covers the whole period while in Australia.

  • Meet the English language proficiency and academic requirements of your course, if required. Some exceptions apply for certain countries.

  • Pass some character and health checks.

  • Have complied with past visas.

  • You can gain valuable work experience and earn some extra money by working part-time in Australia. 

  • You can explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Australia by travelling around the country.

  • You can enjoy the company of your loved ones by bringing them with you to Australia. 

  • You can pursue your career goals by applying for another visa or permanent residency after completing your studies if is your desired after completing your studies. Obviously, you must meet the criteria and conditions of each visa category.


To apply for the subclass 500 visa, we would strongly recommend you engage a Registered Migration Agent that support you through the following process: 


  • Choose your course and education provider in Australia.

  • Apply for admission and receive your CoE.

  • Pay the Department of Home Affairs (DHA)’s application fee.

  • Review supporting documents, such as your passport, CoE, financial evidence, English test results, academic transcripts, etc. 

  • Assistance with Health Insurance, document translation and other affairs.

  • Submit your visa application through the DHA’s website with all the required documents and in some instances, a supporting submission letter, at the right time (the process of the application might be delayed if applying more than 4 months before your first course starts, as an example).

  • Receive your visa grant letter and start planning your trip to Australia.


The Student visa subclass 500 is a great option for international students who want to pursue their education in Australia.  If you need any assistance with your application, you can book a consultation with one of our migration specialists. We are experienced migration agents as well as recruiters and we can assist you with your visa, courses, and job search training.  


Training Visas

Are you looking to broaden your professional horizons, gain valuable skills, and immerse yourself in a new learning experience? The Training Visa (Subclass 407) in Australia is your key to unlocking a world of opportunities for occupational training and professional development. 

The Training Visa (Subclass 407) is a temporary visa designed to facilitate occupational training and professional development in Australia. It offers a chance for visa holders to enhance their skills, knowledge, and expertise by participating in structured training programs, research projects, and workplace-based training. 

The visa is tailored for individuals seeking to learn from industry experts, gain practical experience, and contribute to their profession's growth while being immersed in a vibrant and diverse Australian setting.

What does this visa allow you to do?

  • Professional Growth: The Subclass 407 visa opens doors to specialized training opportunities, enabling you to acquire new skills and knowledge that can elevate your career prospects significantly.

  • Networking and Collaboration: Immerse yourself in Australia's professional environment, collaborate with industry peers, and build valuable connections that can foster long-term career growth.

  • Diverse Training Programs: Whether you seek workplace-based training, research initiatives, or professional development activities, the Training Visa offers flexibility to cater to your unique learning goals.

  • Experience Australian Culture: While focusing on your training objectives, you'll have the chance to explore Australia's rich culture, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant cities, making your stay even more enriching.

Basic Requirements
  • To apply for the Subclass 407 visa, you must be sponsored by an approved organization in Australia that is willing to offer the training opportunity.

  • Your training program must be structured, planned, and directly related to your nominated occupation or area of expertise.

  • You must possess the skills and qualifications necessary for the training program you intend to undertake.

  • Provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay and expenses during the training period.

  • Meet the health and character requirements as specified by the Australian authorities.

Our Growth Mindset

At The NoBull Group, we believe in empowering individuals to reach their full potential through skill development and training.


Let us be your trusted partner in securing the Training Visa (Subclass 407) in Australia, opening doors to a world of professional growth and enriching experiences. 


Contact us today to learn more about this option! 

bottom of page